Resarch Committee and Activities
|Taking into consideration the need of increasing the extent of Research Activities in the present scenario the college has established the Research Committee to stress on the Research Activities and to imbibe the research culture among the teachers and students. While undertaking various activities with respect to this move maximum students and teachers participate in the activities undertaken by this committee.
1) Dr. A.M.Awati - Coordinator
2) Dr.S.D.Chavn - Member
3) Shri. R.H.Devare - Member
4) Shri. D.V.Gore - Member
- To inculcate a research culture among the faculty and students.
- To create interest among the students about reading various books.
- To develop the research competencies in Teachers and students.
- To imbibe the need of research in teachers and students.
- To enable the faculty and students to translate theoretical knowledge into action
- To encourage the staff to pursue M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes, undertake minor and major research projects and to organize Regional/state/national level workshops and seminars.
- The committee organized workshops on research methodology, research paper writing in the college.
- A state level Research Competition is also organized under this committee.
- Research paper competition is organized for students in the college.
- Interactive sessions of teachers on their research papers are also organized for teachers.
- Research paper seminars are also organized for students and teachers in the college.
- The teachers of various subjects guide the students about the preparation of research papers with respect to their subject.
- The impact of the above practice is quite conspicuous as maximum students participate in this activity enthusiastically.